Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Okay, I really miss the snow and the fall colors.
But the girls don't seem to mind a bit. Today Autumn said,
"Mom, I love Florida because it never snows! Did you know that Mom? It never snows!"



Big sister helping out

I can't believe how much Esther can do now!

Look at her!

Crazy loon. Yep, she's mine.

This is what I got when I asked Heidi to show me the acorn. Too busy for the camera.



These girls are very into "collecting" and acorns are it right now.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comment:

  1. Rae said...
    Maybe it's just the sun and the angle or something, but it looks like Heidi's hair is rapidly getting closer to YOUR hair color! By the way, I love the haircut. I know it wasn't planned, but Autumn must've been ready for a change. (For Heidi.) :)

Post a Comment